Georgia Accident Attorney and Lawsuits
To assist you in your understanding of the issues in personal injury cases, the Georgia accident lawyers of Kenneth S. Nugent, P.C. offer the following answers to some of the more frequently asked questions in this area of law.
Frequently asked questions about personal injury lawsuits
- How do I know if my case warrants a lawsuit?
- What kind of information should I bring to a law firm if I need to file a lawsuit?
- What kind of Georgia accidents can a lawsuit be filed for?
- How does an attorney determine if a law suit can be won?
- How do I find a lawyer to file a Georgia accident lawsuit?
How do I know if my case warrants a lawsuit?
Not every injury should be the subject of a lawsuit. Your Georgia accident lawyer knows how to make a thorough investigation of your injury and can help you determine if it is in your interest to bring a lawsuit. As part of that investigation, your attorney will evaluate the damages you incurred through the negligence or recklessness of the other driver, including the following:
- Medical expenses
- Lost, present, and future earnings
- Pain and suffering
- Cost of ongoing care
What kind of information should I bring to a law firm if I need to file a lawsuit?
To assist your attorney in valuing your case and in making a determination as to the feasibility of a lawsuit, it helps if you bring the following items:
What kind of Georgia accidents can a lawsuit be filed for?
Some of the more common accidents that lawsuits are filed for include the following:
How does an attorney determine if a lawsuit can be won?
An attorney examines all of the elements of a case in making a determination about whether you are likely to succeed with recovering compensation for your injuries. Experts can assist in valuing the case as well as in recreating the accident scene.
How do I find a lawyer to file a Georgia accident lawsuit?
You can find a Georgia accident lawyer to assist with your case in the following ways:
- Ask people you know and your local bar association for referrals.
- Ask attorneys what percentage of their practice is personal injury.
- Go online and seek out local lawyers. Visit the website of each firm you are considering. Study testimonials, results, education, honors, and background of the members of the firm.
We come to you-within 24-48 hours
If you have been injured call our firm for a free consultation with an experienced Georgia accident lawyer. Simply contact Kenneth S. Nugent, P.C. online, click on Chat Live above, or call us toll free at 1-888-579-1790.