Georgia’s Accident Injury Attorneys
Let My Family Work for Your Family
Ken Nugent’s legal team stands out in the Southeast, distinguished not only by its size but by its precision and commitment. As one of the region’s most substantial firms devoted exclusively to aiding injury victims and their families, we possess the resources to challenge large insurance companies and corporations on behalf of those wronged by their actions. Yet, our size is more than just an advantage; it’s intentionally crafted to be “just right.”
We are big enough to offer the formidable resources of a larger firm but not so vast that our clients will feel lost in the shuffle. This balance ensures that each client receives the personal attention they deserve, without compromising on strength or expertise. Size really does matter.
Here’s what makes our highly skilled Georgia accident attorney team unique:
- Graduates from some of the best colleges and universities in the country, including Emory, Mercer Law School, Michigan State School of Law, John Marshall Law School, Mississippi College School of Law, Savannah Law School, Michigan State University School of Law, University of Memphis Law School, Loyola University Chicago School of Law, Louis D. Brandeis School of Law, University of Toledo College of Law, Cumberland School of Law, District of Columbia School of Law, Georgia State University School of Law and the University of Georgia
- Our attorneys have possess the expertise to navigate the most complex injury claims and our firm has hundreds of years of collective legal experience. You aren’t getting just one attorney. You are getting the potential power of our entire firm.
- Teammates with substantially diverse racial and socio-economic backgrounds
- Multi-lingual. Our firm can accommodate clients that speak Spanish, Greek, Russian, French, German, and Korean
- Recipients of the National Merit Scholarship, American Jurisprudence Award, and Wolf Scholarship
- Published legal author in the Georgia State Bar Journal and law school journals
- Former judge pro tem, assistant district attorney, superior court clerk, certified mediator, municipal court judge, special assistant attorney for the State of Georgia, city solicitor, and public defender
- Attorneys licensed to practice in Georgia, Alabama, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida, West Virginia, and Tennessee, Illinois, New Hampshire, Maine, and Massachusetts.
Helping accident Injury victims across Georgia
Ken Nugent founded his law firm in Atlanta in 1980, with his first office located in the heart of Midtown Atlanta on Peachtree Street, and the firm’s headquarters remains there today. It didn’t take long for Ken to realize that many injury victims and their families outside of Atlanta were in need of quality and compassionate legal representation. 42 years later, we have a total of 9 Georgia offices located in the following cities: