Georgia Auto Accident Lawyer
For 25 years, the law firm of Kenneth S. Nugent, P.C. has represented Georgia auto accident victims. Auto accidents can cause serious injury, including head traumas, spinal injuries, and whiplash. We fight for your rights so that you get proper compensation for any injuries you suffer in a car accident caused by the negligence of others.
Understanding the causes of Georgia auto accidents can help you stay safe
You cannot always prevent car accidents, but your ability to observe the behavior of nearby drivers can help you stay clear of many dangerous situations, such as the following:
- Distracted driving: The use of cell phones while driving—even hands-free—has become a major cause of accidents. Watch for drivers who do not maintain consistent speeds, do not remain within the lane, or are obviously talking on the phone. To stay safe, increasing your distance from the vehicle in question provides the reaction time you may need.
- Aggressive drivers: Such drivers are dangerous and unpredictable. Even if you need to temporarily pull over, do whatever it takes to allow these drivers to move past you.
- Improper lane changes: Drivers often change lanes unsafely, which can result in sideswipe and other accidents that lead to vehicle damage and injury. You can sometimes predict an improper lane change when a vehicle passes you too aggressively, weaves between lanes, or starts edging into your lane without signaling. Try to avoid swerving, remember to signal, and ease into a safer lane if possible.
How a Georgia car accident lawyer can help
If you or a loved one is injured in a car accident caused by the negligence of another party, your first priority is to seek medical attention. Your next priority is to call Kenneth S. Nugent, P.C. for highly qualified legal representation. We can help in many ways, including the following:
- Help with insurance claims: The experienced Georgia auto accident lawyers at Kenneth S. Nugent, P.C. know how to file insurance claims—and file lawsuits if necessary—to get you the full and fair compensation you deserve. See our successful results to learn how we have helped victims of serious accidents. Call us now for your free initial consultation.
- Research your case: We conduct a thorough investigation to help prove negligence. Our knowledgeable attorneys consider all losses—including medical expenses, lost wages, property damage, and diminished quality of life—to determine fair compensation.
- Determine the best options for pursuing compensation: Depending on the case, we will either work on getting a fair settlement for your injuries or pursue litigation.
Helping Georgia auto accident victims—One call, that’s all
Let a Georgia car accident lawyer from one of our eight Georgia locations help you with a free case review to determine the extent of your injuries and auto accident claim.
Click the chat bubble to send us a message or call us toll free at 1-888-579-1790.