WTOC–TV St. Patrick’s Day 2016 Coloring Contest
WTOC-TV is proud to announce the annual St. Patrick’s Day Coloring Contest, and look forward to your participation. Deadline for entries is Thursday, March 3rd.
Once entries are judged and winners are picked, schools that placed will be notified. The overall winner will be surprised on Wednesday March 9th at school and will be featured on The News on the same day. Three winners will be chosen from each division and will receive a special gift. The overall winner will have the chance to green the Forsyth Fountain on Friday March 11th. All winners’ pictures will be on WTOC.com
We look forward to your participation and encourage students to learn about the history of St. Patrick’s Day. You can call 912-238-8381 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Please remember that all entries must be received at WTOC by Thursday, March 3rd at 5PM. Please mail or deliver entries to:
11 The News Place
Savannah, GA 31405
Savannah, Georgia 31412
- The contest is open to all students in the WTOC viewing area. (Public, private and parochial). One entry per student.
- To enter, use crayons, markers and/or colored pencils to draw a picture in the box provided on the entry form depicting a St. Patrick’s Day theme. Do not trace! Return entries to Attention: Christine Edwards, WTOC-TV. Do not fold entries. Please include email contact information for the teacher of the students. All entries must be received at WTOC by Thursday, March 3rd, at 5PM. The judging will take place on Tuesday March 8th. Please do not email entries.
- Winners will be picked by a panel of judges including members of the St. Patrick’s Day committee, representatives from our sponsor and members of WTOC’s news team. Entries will be divided into three divisions and be judged on creativity, originality, color and theme. All decisions will be final.
- *The divisions break down as follows:
Division A 1st and 2nd grade
Division B 3rd and 4th grade
Division C 5th and 6th grade
- The school with the overall winner will be contacted by phone. All other winners will be contacted through email.
- There is no purchase necessary to enter the contest. Employees of WTOC or members of the Parade Committee, sponsors and their families are not eligible to enter or win.