Successful Results for Our Clients
Our Georgia accident and personal injury lawyers have a winning record
Every case is different. And no law firm can guarantee what the outcome of your case will be. However, injury victims can often greatly increase the amount of their compensation by hiring the right law firm. One way to determine which law firm should represent you is to look at the attorneys’ track record of results. A second way is to consider how accurately they can value your case at the start. (We have included a small sampling of our settlements and trial verdicts below for your review.)
The injury attorneys at Kenneth S. Nugent, P.C. have three key advantages in this area—
- We routinely work cases in counties throughout Georgia, and know the local settlement and verdict amounts for cases similar to yours. In other words, a Savannah attorney is going to know the value of car accident cases in Chatham county much better than an Atlanta attorney that rarely practices in that region.
- We are able to strategize and tap into the knowledge base of our 26 attorneys regarding issues that can increase the value of your case. Most injury law firms have less than half that experience.
- It’s also an advantage that we have two lawyers who used to work on the defense side of injury litigation.
Our experience, focused law practice, and statewide coverage ensure that you have the means to win the largest possible award for your case.
|Results||Cause of Injury||Type of Injury|
|$3,950,000||Automobile Accident||Paraplegic and long term care|
|$528,938||Automobile Accident||Pelvis and cervical fracture|
|$550,000||Automobile Accident||Broken bones and extensive surgery|
|$549,452||Medical Malpractice||Fen-Phen caused heart valve injury|
|$514,727||Medical Malpractice||Propulsid reaction causing death|
|$500,000||Automobile Accident||Herniated disc|
|$390,000||Automobile Accident||Broken bones and head injury|
|$300,000||Automobile Accident||Neck surgery|
|$270,000||Automobile Accident||Broken bones, stitches, and neck and back injuries|
|$265,000||Slip and Fall||Hip replacement|
|$220,000||Nursing Home Abuse||Neglect|
|$220,000||Workers Comp/Workplace Injury||Knee injury|
|$210,000||Workers Comp/Workplace Injury||Abdominal injuries|
|$185,000||Automobile Accident||Herniated disc|
We come to you—within 24–48 hours
No matter where you are — we will be at your side within 24 to 48 hours. Let Ken’s team help you with a free case review. There are several ways to contact us:
- Contact Kenneth S. Nugent, P.C. online
- Click on Chat Live above
- Call us toll free at 1-888-579-1790
No matter how you contact us, we are ready to send you help.