Attorney Ken Nugent Legal Scholarship
2016 Fall Winners Announced:
Anthony Anello – Samford University
Sarah Adams – Emory Law School
Shane Parker – Arizona State University
2015 Winner: Adrienne Wimberly at Emory Law School
About The Firm
Kenneth S. Nugent, P. C. is a personal injury law firm that has been practicing for over 30 years in Georgia. Our dedicated staff and team of attorneys are committed to helping victims and their families the justice that they deserve. We are excited to announce that we are offering a legal scholarship for qualified applicants.
How To Apply
Please use the following link to complete and submit your application: https://attorneykennugent.wufoo.com/forms/kenneth-s-nugent-legal-scholarship-contest/
As part of the application there is a 500 word essay. Please explain why you have chosen to enter the Legal Field.
If the following FAQs do not answer your question, please feel free email your questions to Scholarship@attorneykennugent.com, and we will respond quickly.
To be eligible for our scholarship contest, you must be: a legal US resident, and a current law student at an accredited U.S. law school.
Proof of enrollment must be provided. We will accept digital scans of the following as a valid proof of enrollment via email attachment with your application:
- Unofficial transcript (Applicant must submit by mail an un-opened copy of official transcripts if elected as a finalist).
- Official enrollment verification form
- Acceptance letter on school letterhead
Additionally, you must:
- Verify you have read and understand the Kenneth S. Nugent, P.C. scholarship requirements.
- Submit a copy of your entry online (only one entry per law student is allowed).
- Have a college GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Write a 500 word essay explaining why you have chosen to enter the legal field.Your application must be submitted no later than the June 30, 2017 deadline. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered
$5,000.00 will be awarded to the winner of the contest as determined by our selection committee.
Scholarship Dates and Submission
When: We are now accepting submissions.
Deadline: The deadline for submitting essays is June 30,2017.
Winner: Winners will be notified via telephone and email. Checks will be sent by July 15, 2017.