The Benefits Of Hiring Us As Your Macon 18 Wheeler Accident Attorney
We at the law offices of Kenneth S. Nugent are here to help you if you’ve been involved in a big truck accident in Macon, Georgia. Tractor-trailer accidents are vastly different than other types of accidents, which is why you should hire a qualified Macon 18 wheeler accident attorney. You should use our law firm because there are many benefits of doing so. Let’s discuss a few of those reasons, as well as tell you how we can help, when you should hire us, and other useful information you can read about before contacting us.
Kenneth S. Nugent, P.C.
300 Mulberry St Suite 106, Macon, GA 31201
The Benefits Of Hiring A Macon 18 Wheeler Accident Attorney
When involved in a tractor-trailer accident in Macon, you need to consult with an experienced attorney. We have many years of experience handling truck accident cases in the state of Georgia. With that said, some of the key benefits of hiring Kenneth S. Nugent, P.C. as your lawyer include:
- Handle Your Claim – We will handle your claim for you. Filing your claim is the easy part, but making sure that everything is done properly is a whole other story. We will sit with you to discuss your situation and then we will handle everything associated with your claim. This includes helping you fill out all of the paperwork and then we will double-check everything before filing it in court.
- As a leading 18 wheeler accident attorney, we are familiar with the process of filing a lawsuit in Macon and the rest of the state of Georgia. We understand accident victims have a lot going through their minds. The last thing they should be worried about is if they made a mistake in the claims process.
- Navigate Laws – Another benefit of using the lawyers at Kenneth S. Nugent, P.C. is we will navigate local, state, and federal trucking laws that are relevant to your case. There may be a specific law that could impact your specific case, but we will figure everything out for you. Plus, there are several entities that might become involved in the case and the laws could greatly play a role in how everything turns out or how we will proceed. For example, insurance companies could be involved (which is almost always the case). Cargo companies and trucking companies could get involved. No matter what your situation is, we’ll navigate the laws.
- Identify Damages – We will identify the damages that you have incurred and will likely incur. Many 18 wheeler accident victims don’t even realize the amount of damage they have been subjected to. We will assess your physical damage, such as your injuries, medical expenses, and future medical expenses, and damages such as loss of wages and future loss of wages.
- Determine What You’re Owed – Our clients speak highly about us because we fight hard to get what they were owed, and if you hire our attorneys, we will fight for you too. We will determine what your damages are worth and what you should be owed before we create a strategy to help you get that amount. Do not let the insurance companies tell you that you have to accept what they are offering. Don’t let them tell you that you’re at fault or you will not be entitled to more compensation, even if you hire a lawyer. Let us put our experience to work for you and get what you’re rightfully owed.
- Collection of Evidence – We collect evidence on behalf of our clients, and this is important because the evidence is what can make or break your lawsuit. If your case does go to trial, you will definitely want as much evidence as possible. Even if your case doesn’t go to trial, you will be thankful that we have gathered enough evidence to bolster your case.
- Increase Your Chances Of Success – Perhaps the main benefit of hiring us to handle your 18 wheeler accident case is that we will increase your chances of success. Accident cases are complex, even when they seem straightforward, but we have a wealth of experience and have an excellent success rate. The attorneys at the law offices of Kenneth S. Nugent, P.C. will do what it takes to ensure you get the compensation you deserve.
Do you want a highly experienced Macon personal injury lawyer to represent you? Do you want your claim handled, evidence collected, and do you want a good shot at winning your lawsuit? If so, then hire our law firm as soon as possible. Call us now at 1-800-CALL-KEN.
How We Can Help
First, we will represent you in court, but many 18 wheeler accident cases in Macon don’t go to trial because insurance companies and trucking companies typically settle. In your case, we will work hard so you don’t have to go to trial, but if you do then we are more than prepared to represent you. Our attorneys excel in truck accident lawsuits, regardless if they go to trial or not.
Secondly, we handle virtually everything involved with cases. This includes gathering evidence, speaking with insurance companies, trucking companies and going to court to represent you, and speaking on your behalf. From the small things to the bigger and more complex tasks, we do it all. This means you can focus on recovering from your accident, which is what you should be doing instead of focusing on all the legal issues involved.
Third, we can help you recover funds for your vehicle if it has been damaged in the accident. Many people don’t realize this, but after being involved in an accident, vehicles end up becoming diminished in value, but we can help recover those funds as much as possible. You don’t want the insurance companies to try to get out of giving you compensation for your vehicle because you might not be able to recover those funds if you accept their settlement. Instead, we will fight for you and the amount we feel your claim is worth, which will include the value of your vehicle.
Fourth, we know how stressful being in an 18 wheeler accident can be and how it can affect you and your family. We can help by alleviating the stress that comes with filing a lawsuit and everything that is involved with the process. The last thing you want to do is become more stressed due to trying to recover compensation but not having any idea of how to go about it. Instead, we at Kenneth S. Nugent, P.C. can take care of your claim and reduce the stress you may have experienced otherwise.
Finally, we make the entire process easy and we do our best to be as transparent as possible. In general, the process starts off with a consultation and after we have spoken with you, we will let you know if we believe you have a case. If we take your case, we work on a strategy, and then we’ll file your claim before asking for a settlement from the insurance company. If need be, we are prepared to take your case to trial.
When To Hire Our Macon Truck Accident Law Firm
Have you been involved in an accident, then you should call us and set up a consultation. Maybe you’ve experienced injuries a few weeks since your accident and if that’s the case, then call us and hire us to take care of your potential claim. If you’ve been injured, then our experienced lawyers are standing by and ready to fight in your corner.
Generally speaking, we encourage you to hire us as soon as you’ve been involved in an 18 wheeler accident in Macon. As a highly qualified Macon 18 wheeler accident lawyer, we are more than capable of handling your case regardless of when you decide to hire us. However, it is better to call us as soon as possible because it means we can get to work on your case right away and things are still fresh in your mind. In turn, this increases the chances of us creating a foolproof strategy, which means you’ll be one step closer to getting compensation, and much sooner rather than later.
Our Rates – Here are some things to know about our rates:
We Only Get Paid When You Win – As your personal injury lawyer, we don’t get paid unless you get paid. We know it can be frustrating when you hire a lawyer to work on your personal injury case, only to lose your lawsuit and then be on the hook for fees. Don’t worry because our team of attorneys doesn’t charge you anything unless we are successful.
Furthermore, you’ll know exactly what you’ll be paying beforehand. We are completely transparent when it comes to our fees and rates. If you’re not happy with what we charge, then let us know why.
Free Consultation – Some attorneys charge for an initial consultation, but we don’t. We offer a free initial consultation, which involves getting to know you and learning more about your particular situation. It won’t take long to figure out whether or not we can handle your case, but the chances are we can. Also, our initial consultations don’t take that long and you’re under no obligation to hire us after the consultation has concluded. Simply contact us to schedule one and we will go from there.
Have you been involved in a commercial vehicle accident? As you can see, there are many benefits of using us as your law firm. Contact the law offices of Kenneth S. Nugent, P.C. today to discuss the specifics of your accident. Then we will be more than happy to go from there and represent you!